Saturday, May 26, 2012

paypal balance


Buying Paypal Balance

if you are quite active shopping in the internet especially in ebay site I’m sure you have paypal account. Also for bloggers, paypal account is something that they consider a must have. Not only to buy something, but most importantly to recieve money from their monetized blogs/sites.
If your blogs/sites still struggle to earn money then the situation will become quite difficult. To spend some money is easy, but to fill your paypal account with money is a different thing. You have to supply the money from your credit card or transfer from US bank account. The luxuries which many bloggers don’t always have.
But still there’s another way. I just found out several days ago that there are people here in Indonesia who are trading paypal balance. They can transfer money in US dollar to your paypal account. Off course you have to buy those US dollar money.
This paypal balance trading is more or less similar to foreign currency trading. There’s a exchange rate defined by the sellers. Since the sellers are expecting profits, the rate is usually giving them favours.
I tried this alternative method yesterday. I contacted one of the seller and she gave me the exchange rate Rp 10850 for $1. It means if I want to buy $200 paypal balance I have to transfer Rp 2.17 millions. Off course you have to expect some deduction for paypal fee as well. She accepts ATM transfer to her bank accounts in BCA, Mandiri, and other banks. After I transfer my Rupiah’s money to her bank account then she contacted me via email and YM to transfer the US dollar money to my paypal account. It’s easy.
Please take note that this kind of service is potentially fraud. You have to give your money first before they supply your paypal account with US dollar money. So it’s crucial for you to find the trustable sellers. I can give you recommendation to use this service from Kaskus Paypal Balance Team. There are several members in this team and you can contact one of them. From my own experience and testimonials in kaskus website, I think I can trust them.
Well, if you’re interested you can visit url below . Happy shopping 
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=972293

No comments:

Post a Comment